I eventually returned to the United States after spending a total of 16 years living in Germany, most of it in beautiful Königswinter near Bonn. Having spent so much time abroad has given me a broad understanding of both the German and American mentalities that enables me not only to translate texts, but to adapt them to suit our different cultural perspectives. What I love most about my job is the opportunity to learn something new with each document. Information drawn from my translation work has inspired everything from the recipe for my family’s Christmas dinner to our vacation destinations.
Technically I may work alone, but I regard myself as part of your team. As a team, we can best succeed when we communicate well and understand each other. That is why personal relationships with my clients are important to me. I enjoy getting to know my customers and providing them with outstanding work. My promise to you is never to regard a translation as final until you are completely happy with it.
- It's not just good to work together with you – it's fun!!"
- Thank you! You are a true artist of the written word!"
- Thanks for a great translation! It's like a breath of fresh air to proofread your translations. Most of the texts I get to proofread require a lot of work. This was simply nice to read!"
- Thank you for the quick and excellent revision of the texts. Their quality has improved by leaps and bounds as a result."
- Once again, I am totally delighted by your translation. Your choice of words and power of expression is simply wonderful."
- Sterling and beautifully researched translation!"